Fri, Nov 20 | Online Event (Zoom Meeting)
Annual Meeting and Ethics Training
“Nuts, Bolts and Ethics of Telemental Health”
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Nov 20, 2020, 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Online Event (Zoom Meeting)
About the Event
- Identify the AMHCA Code of Ethics guidance and AMHCA Standards on technology supported counseling and communications.
- Understand changes to telemental health that have occurred nationally and within South Carolina due to COVID-19, to include insurance policy requirements.
- Understand the nuts and bolts of adding telemental health to your practice, to include use of telemental health consent form.
Date: 11/20 from 9:30 – 2:00.
Annual business meeting over lunch
· Jill Crossgrove, LPC, LPC/S, LAC, CCS
· Shelley McGeorge, PhD, LPC, LPCS, LMFT
· Barbara Melton, M.ED, LPC, NCC/MAC, CACII
- SCCMHCA Member Live$35$350$0
- Non Member Live$40$400$0
- Student Live$30$300$0