Webinar - Treating Common Sexual Issues - Member Registration
Time & Location
About the Event
SCCMHCA & Dr. Nicholas A. Natale Present:
Treating Common Sexual Issues
3.5 hour Continuing Education Webinar
Thursday, April 30, 2020 | 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
The indications and best practices for treating common sexual issues with couples and individuals in counseling:
Lack of Desire, Premature Ejaculation, Pain, and ED.
- Overcoming challenges of discussing sexual issues with individuals and couples.
- Diagnosing common sexual issues.
- Reviewing challenges of self as a therapist while addressing sexual issues.
- Identifying best practices in treatment options for common sexual issues.
- Employing the PLISSIT approach in treatment of common sexual issues
Join Dr. Nic Natale for
3.5 CEU Webinar Thursday, April 30, 2020
Member Cost: $25 Live, $35 for on demand
Non Member cost: $35 Live, $45 for on demand
*Available from 5/1-11/1/2020
Dr. Nic Natale is a certified sex therapist practicing in Columbia, SC. His practice focuses on helping couples flourish in their intimacy. Leading research, cultural trends, and a spiritual perspective informs his work. For information about Dr. Natale,
go to NicNatale.com. For questions about this training contact Nic directly at NicNatale@PalmettoCounseling.com.
SCCMHCA Approved provider of continuing education units by the SC Professional Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Psycho-educational Specialists licensing board, provider #4521
- Member Live$25$250$0
- Member On Demand$35$350$0